Be a Part of Her Campus Penn State!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Hey there, collegiettes! Like what you see? Want to be a part of the #1 global community for college women written entirely by the world’s top college journalists? You’re in luck! We’re proud to announce that Her Campus Penn State is accepting applicants for the fall semester! Your membership would include aiding in the execution of Her Campus events, continuing to build our recognition as a THON organization, and helping to spread the Her Campus name all while having your writing published on a national stage.

To apply please follow this form and be sure to include both your resume and a brief 300-500 word prompt that could be featured on our site. The topic may be whatever you’d like just be sure it’s something our readers would be interested in!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Campus Correspondent at rachaeldavid@hercampus.com

Oh, and if you need a little motivation, we’ve got just the thing… 

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.