5 YouTube Channels to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

YouTube has become my new obsession since I’ve started college – I watch it more than regular TV. I always start with one video and the next thing I know, it’s three in the morning. If I turn autoplay on, the rest of the day is canceled and the next day calls for recovery sleeping. While I might indulge in many channels, here are some that I swear by:

1. Bretman Rock

You wouldn’t expect a makeup tutorial to make you laugh as much as his does. The videos with his sister are also highly recommended.

2. Jackie Aina

She’s always 100 percent honest in her makeup videos, and I would watch all of her videos before buying any product. She also has the best intro.

3. Good Mythical Morning

You get a new video every day, Monday through Friday. You’ll never want to start your morning off any other way after just a couple of videos; I won’t even tell you what the videos are about. Just trust me, and watch all 13 seasons of entertainment.

4. Any Mukbang Channel

I have no idea how the word is actually pronounced, but I do know that I can’t stop watching these videos; I also don’t know how people eat that much food without exploding. All it took was one video last summer and now I can’t stop watching.

5. Will Smith

This is just one of those things in life you never knew you needed until it’s there. Need I say more?

Which one will you watch first?

GIFs via Giphy

Hey! My name is Dominique and I'm a Senior at Penn State University. Where i'm studying Digital Journalism and Media. I love shopping, going out to eat, binge watching Netflix shows, hanging out with Friends. I've recently started my own Youtube channel. Since I basically spend the whole day watching Youtube videos, I figure why not Start my own channel.
Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.