25 Thoughts That Run Through Your Mind The Morning After

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

We’ve all been there. Okay, maybe not all of us – but for those of us who have, the experience is always somewhat the same. Whether you look back on it with regret and embarrassment or think your drunken night just might have led you to your future hubby (don’t hold your breath, sweetie), here’s the 25 thoughts that run through every girl’s mind the morning after.

1.     What. The. F***.

2.     Wait…whose bed even is this?

3.     Am I alone? Nope, not alone.

4.     S*** where are my pants?

5.     Where is my phone? Or keys? Or ID?

6.     Ooh hot or not? His back is pretty muscular, so I’ll take it.

7.     I think I may puke.

8.     Hmmm who is actually alive and well right now to come pick me up?

9.     Where are my shoes? Ugh, those were my new frat heels.

10. Where is my clothing?

11. Where is my underwear?

12. Where is my dignity?

13. Wait, do I even have any makeup on?

14. I probably look so ugly right now.

15. Yup, definitely look ratchet.

16. I wasn’t even planning on drinking last night really.

17. Ok, that’s a lie, I definitely wanted to drink. Who the hell am I kidding?

18. Maybe I could’ve survived without that 13th shot though…and those Pokey Sticks.

19. I really hope I didn’t cry. He probably thinks I’m psycho.

20. Wow I want Waffle Shop.

21. Water.

22. God I hope he’s not a freshman.

23. My. Head. Is. Pounding.

24. This room needs to stop spinning.

25. Well, hope no one sees this walk of shame today.

Chellsy Costello is currently a senior at Penn State University majoring in Public Relations/Advertising and minoring in Recreation, Park, and Tourism Management. In her free time, she loves finding new artists to listen to, watching football, trying new recipes in the kitchen, and finding time to hit the gym. Her current and past experiences include Wenner Media, Press Here Publicity, The Nittany Lion Club, Varsity 'S' Club, Valley Magazine, and Happy Valley Communications. She hopes to land her dream job in New York City or another major city after graduation and someday hopes to travel as much as she can.
Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.