photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

17 Times Grey’s Anatomy Characters Got You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Every Thursday, I turn on ABC and wait for my 17 best friends to grace the TV with the exciting stories that fill the hallways of the Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital. After 11 seasons, I feel like these people understand my everyday life from dealing with my early morning professors to understanding the struggle of going out.

1. When Dr. Avery described your 8 a.m. professor

2. Bailey understands your feelings when you have to be the head of the group in a class project

3. When you are getting tired and just can’t study anymore, Karev tells you how it is

4. The Chief knows how you feel when that annoying person in class tries to outwit you     

5. Little Grey knows exactly what you’re feeling when you start stress eating for that big exam coming up

6. When you’re not feeling like yourself, Meredith’s always there with a comeback

7. And when people ask you stupid questions, G.I. Joe, Dr. Hunt tells it how it is

8. When you accidently bump into someone and spill your drink on them. Thanks, Kepner

9. When you successfully go out in the snow and don’t fall while wearing your high heels. Callie knows

10. Teddy knows how it feels to be the only sober one on a night out with your girlfriends

11. Those times where you literally can’t even; George is there

12. When one of your ex-boyfriends decides to text you at 2 a.m. on a Friday night, Yang has the best advice

13. When you need a confidence booster, Arizona is always your go-to girl

14. When you took that extra shot last night at the social and now your head hurts, Izzy’s got you

15. Sloan knows how you feel when you really just need a hug

16. When you need someone to shed the light in a dark situation, Derek knows just what to say

17. And when in doubt, dance it out like Burke

Photo credit: 1

Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English. 
Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.