10 Reasons Why We Love Buzzfeed Unsolved

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Buzzfeed has been producing incredible new content that’s also very inspired. We have “Ruining History,” “The Try Guys,” “Outsmarted,” and so much more – but my personal favorite is “Buzzfeed Unsolved.” The two versions of the show – “True Crime” and “Supernatural” – are hilarious and informative, and are always brightening up my Friday evenings. There are so many reasons to love this show, and since this season of “True Crime” just ended, you have plenty of time to get caught up. Here are then reasons why you should watch Buzzfeed Unsolved:

1. Ryan and Shane

2. The well researched history

3. The crazy stories

4. The banter

5. *wheeze*

6. The visuals

7. The production quality

8. The thrills

9. The diversity of cases

10. Making your own conclusions

Go forth fellow investigators and explore!

GIFs via Buzzfeed Giphy

Allie Bausinger is a Penn State University graduate who majored in Print/Digital Journalism with a minor in English. She is from "outside Philadelphia," which in her case is Yardley, Pennsylvania. Allie is looking for full-time employment in writing, editing, fact-checking, podcasting, and other areas of the journalism and writing fields.
Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.