10 Best Gifts For “Bae” This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Your siblings are done, the parents are covered and your friends are checked off the list. Who’s left? Just the one person you lovingly refer to as “bae”. Whether you’ve known them for 10 months or 10 days, here are 10 gifts that are sure to please that significant other:

1. Sports Jersey

Give him something you know he’ll love from his favorite team. You can even personalize it!

2. Watch

Buy him a new one so he can never make an excuse as to why he’s late for your date ever again (genius, right?).

3. Headphones

There are a bunch of types to choose from, even wireless ones!

4. Bean Boots

These are becoming pretty popular these days, and they’ll keep his feet warm in weather as cold as 15 degrees (a.k.a. typical State College weather).

5. Warby Parker Glasses

Whether he actually needs glasses or you buy him fake ones, he’s bound to look trendy in these different style options. Even Ryan Gosling has a pair

6. Trip Destination

Make some memories! Book a hotel in a city, go to dinner, see a show… it’ll be something you both will enjoy.

7. Portable Speaker

He can take this wireless speaker anywhere, and with 7 hours of battery, he’ll be the life of the party.

8. Workout Gear

You can never go wrong with giving your guy some new things to wear to the gym. You may end up seeing him less often than you thought, but the hot new bod will be worth the wait.

9. Messenger Bag

For those “baes” who are graduating soon, a nice bag he can take to the office may just be the perfect gift.

10. Peacoat

Guys always need a little push in the right direction when it comes to fashion choices. Give him a new coat that he could wear on the daily and even dress it up for the office. 

Chellsy Costello is currently a senior at Penn State University majoring in Public Relations/Advertising and minoring in Recreation, Park, and Tourism Management. In her free time, she loves finding new artists to listen to, watching football, trying new recipes in the kitchen, and finding time to hit the gym. Her current and past experiences include Wenner Media, Press Here Publicity, The Nittany Lion Club, Varsity 'S' Club, Valley Magazine, and Happy Valley Communications. She hopes to land her dream job in New York City or another major city after graduation and someday hopes to travel as much as she can.
Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.