A Toast to the Douchebags: The 5 Guys You Meet on Tinder

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Tinder. We all know about it and most of us have probably used it at one time or another. Sometimes we find some decent guys on there, but most times they aren’t so great and you try to pretend it never happened. Personally, I’ve met guys on there that I regret not dating and guys that I regret so much as kissing. It’s a hit or miss app that is fun to swipe through. So without further to do, I would like to toast the douchebags ages 21-30 within a 15 mile radius.

1. The guy that is quite obviously only there for sex

The lack of face in his picture is the first giveaway…swipe right at your own risk.

2. A former classmate from high school

Source

You thought you were being nice but the guy from your 10th grade French class is actually a little too kinky for comfort.

3. The “Nice Guy”

Source

Silly nice guys, everyone knows if you’re truly a nice guy, you don’t have to say it.

4. Obviously a catfish

Some are comedy gold, most are disappointing

5. Your Ex

Source

Let’s just say it never stops being weird

Guys say questionable things… sometimes it’s funny and other times it is down right concerning. But are we surprised? Keep swiping or stop, it’s completely up to you just make good choices. And if anyone is interested in becoming an obedient sex slave, I know a guy.

(Cover Image)

Nicole Norfolk

PS Behrend '18

Nicole is on her victory lap at Penn State Behrend and is looking forward to graduating with a degree in Communication and Media Studies. In her (limited) spare time, Nicole enjoys reading and binging on the latest Netflix shows. She also manages multiple social media accounts for local organizations and is an opinion editor for Behrend's newspaper. When she isn't downing margaritas, she is usually stressing about what it is she wants to do with her life after she graduates... if you have any suggestions, DM her some ideas for her to kill time with when she becomes an official adult in December. Twitter @nicolenorfolk Instagram @nicolenorfolk
Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.