Surviving The Semester With Our HC Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Our Survival Kits have arrived! And let me tell you, we could not be more excited. These goodies have been getting our PS Behrend staff through the semester and we cannot wait to share!

Take a look at what was inside:

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask, Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser, and Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask

Who wouldn’t want to use face masks that feel good, smell good and are great for your skin? Exactly! Which is why the Freeman Feeling Beautiful masks are perfect for all types of skin. Celebrate the skin you are in by giving it a spa-like treatment.

Aeropostale

We are just LOVING these Aero accessories. Headbands, sunglasses, earrings, rings, chokers, hair-ties – oh my! Our staff is decked out for the semester in these colorful trinkets, not to mention seriously looking into the new denim line coming out. What girl doesn’t need a good pair of jeans when the snow is about to take over her campus.

Bed Head by TIGI

Masterpiece Shine Hairspray

Not a hair out of place with this serious hold hairspray. Did I mention it is humidity resistant?

Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo

Spray your roots to absorb any excess oils on those pesky days when you wake up late (while smelling amazing, may I add).

Hard Head Hairspray

Not only does it have a fantastic hold and dries instantly, but it also adjusts your hair’s pH. Talk about the trifecta!

Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo

The superfine powder works quickly while keeping your hair light and full of body. 10 out of 10.

Spindrift Sparkling Water

Want something new to sip on? Try this tasty treat that comes in seven flavors! The bright flavors are made with real, squeezed fruit and still under 10 calories a pop!

Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner

Okay, we ALL know we need to organize our lives better. So, isn’t jotting your day to day in a planner a perfect solution? We’d like to think so with planners this cute! Organize your life and do so in style with these adorable planners.

Hi-Chew Candy

Did someone say candy? These chewy, mouth-watering pieces of heaven come in several great flavors. Not only are they the #1 soft candy in Japan, they are also a huge hit in America. I actually used to eat them a lot in high school myself. So next time you run to the grocery store make a stop down the candy aisle.

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes, Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist, and Hydra Genius

Each product is so easy to use and also gives your skin some life. Whether it be a slight tint or some well-needed hydration, these products really do the trick!

Steriopod

Who wants a dirty toothbrush? Literally WHO would want a dirty toothbrush!? At least with Steriopods that wouldn’t be a worry with the oral antiseptics built in. So why haven’t you taken care of your gross, old toothbrush yet?

HCXO

Image Credits: 1

Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.