This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Our Spring Survival Kits have arrived (even though we are still not too sure if spring has)! Take a little sneak peek at our favorite surprises:

Alba Botanica® – Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45

Not only does this botanically moisturizing sunscreen provide broad-spectrum protection but it also smells AMAZING. It also works as a non-greasy revitalizing lotion that is quick-absorbing and water resistant. Indulge your skin with aloe vera, green tea and palm kernel oil ask you prepare for those summer days to come.

Almay – Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow

This new monochromatic eyeshadow is offered in four different finishes including satin, matte, metallic and glitter. Add the perfect amount of color to any kind of look with this rich palettes. 

Bed Head by TIGI – Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray/Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray

These two products were perfect for our staffs ranging hair textures. Whether we had frizz, curls, or hair with a lack of volume, everyone was happy with one of these options. With one of these sprays, anyone will be able to let their hair down.

Buxom Cosmetics – Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me

It seems this was the favorite product of our male members. Wine Me is a perfect night-on-the-town color that can tie together any look. Not to mention that this strong lipstick will stay on all night (just ask Rob and Alex)!

Also, Buxom Cosmetics is offering students 20% OFF your entire purchase at www.buxomcosmetics.com, valid 2/15 – 3/31/ Use code HERCAMPUS at checkout! Feel free to include this discount in your editorial + social coverage of Buxom Cosmetics.

Krazy Glue – Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g

Super-strong and fast-drying, Krazy Glue can take care of all your craft or fix-it needs. It bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and ceramics (just watch your fingers)!

L’Oréal Paris – L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

These little towels are the perfect on-the-go rays of sunshine during this chilly “spring” weather. The color develops in only 2-4 hours and is streak free!

Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.