This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

As Behrend’s spring concert featuring Panic! At The Disco nears, it has many of us already planning our outfit for Friday night. For some, there is no rhyme or reason to an outfit. But for others, myself included, each article of clothing is chosen specifically and serves a purpose in completing the entire look. Crafting an outfit in regards to the event at hand is one of my specialties- so for this week, don’t PANIC! I’ll tell you what to wear to rock out hard, and look even better.

For the die hard P!@TD fans, definitely rock your fan gear. Or, try your luck with an “I’m With The Band” t-shirt. You’ll catch me in…wait I don’t even know yet. 

P!@NTS or SKIRT

Don’t put away your leather yet, ladies! If there ever was an excuse to wear leather in April- this is it. It doesn’t matter if it’s your favorite leather leggings, or a leather skater skirt.

Or if leather isn’t your thing how about some colored jeans?

My go-to are my favorite distressed skinny jeans. 

Try on a classic fit-and-flare skater skirt in any color and top it off with a tank top. Boom- P!@TD ready.

SHOES!

Hey, what shoes should I wear? Chucks, obviously. Or wait, black moto boots? I don’t know I’ll have to see the rest of the outfit first.

J@acket

See my advice on pants.

@CCESOR!ZE

Swap out your daily arm party for some more edgy and daring jewelry. Think studs and mixed metals.

To be sure that your lipstick doesn’t smudge during “Victorious,” try Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in American Doll. It’s the perfect red with INCREDIBLE staying power.

Make sure to practice your hand drawing your smokey cat eye,  because RAWR!!!! 

Photo cred: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Work hard; shop harder Senior comm major with an affinity for gold glitter, pineapples, and perfume Twitter @madelinereichel; Instagram @maddyreichel; www.mraereichel.tumblr.com