2017 Spring Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

It may not feel like spring here at Penn State Behrend, but that doesn’t mean our Her Campus Spring Survival Kits haven’t arrived. This box of treasures came with the extra snow – and only one of those things put a smile on the PSB staff’s faces. I know you all are as excited to find out what was in our kits as we were!

Actually She Can – #ActuallySheCan Success Issue

This wonderful campaign’s main goal is to start a movement and dialogue about modern female empowerment. By using the hashtag #ActuallySheCan, the campaign is used for women to express their goals and stir up conversation about women’s achievements and overall well-being. We received empowering booklets from this campaign that not only inspire us, but got our writers talking as well.

Cystex – Cystex Tablets + BOGO coupons

For those of you who aren’t familiar with Cystex, it is a urinary health brand that has aided millions of women in managing the painful symptoms that accompany a UTI. These urinary pain relief tablets are the #1 brand of antibacterial protection and pain relief over-the-counter option available – just enough to hold you off until you can make that doctor appointment.

Erin Condren – Deluxe Monthly Planners, In Bloom Sticker Sheet, Colorful Dual-Tip Markers

Definitely a fan favorite of the staff, these colorful surprises really brightened up our dull winter day. These fun and functional products not only have helped the lucky writers who received them stay more organized, but made said organization all the more fun! Having 12 monthly planning sections for January- December 2017 and a multitude of pen colors, there is no more excuse to miss those pesky due dates. “Sign up for the EC enewsletter now & take 10% off your first order. Plus learn about how to earn money to spend by referring a friend with our awesome referral program!”

Freeman Beauty – Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo Travel Size + save $1 coupons

Every girl needs a little dry shampoo in her life, and let me tell you, these travel size bottle are wonderful. If you’re running late, training your hair, or just don’t feel like washing it one day, this product is perfect. Dry shampoo is a beauty must have, and can we just talk about how this smells? Yum.

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze – Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion

Behrend’s lack of sun at the moment has taken some color away from our writer’s smiling faces – but that has been fixed with the help of L’Oreal! These little towelettes are magic in such a small package. Taking away the need for a tanning package, pick up some of these if you want that sun-kissed glow – even in a Behrend winter.

Charlotte Tillbury – Hot Lips lipstick samples in Miranda May, Kim K.W. and Electric Poppy.

These GORGEOUS matte lipstick samples from the world’s #1 makeup artist have been a blessing. Not only are they a great way to try new colors, but they are also are from CHARLOTTE TILBURY. COME ON. Is there honestly anything else that needs to be said?

Spring has sprung for us, Collegiettes! Even with the massive amounts of snow we still can’t keep the smiles off of our faces. To learn more about these wonderful products, click the links above! HCXO

Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.