TV Winter Premieres

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Welcome back collegiettes, happy second semester!  The start to second semester means a crazy syllabus week, adjusting to new classes, and falling back into your college routine.  After the first few weeks of craziness, who doesn’t want to climb into bed on a Monday night to watch the new Bachelor episode with their roommates?  Lots of winter TV season premieres are kicking off in the next month, and we’re so excited about it!  Whether you’re ready for one of your favorites to start back up, or you’re looking for a new show to get into, check out these winter season premieres! 

The Vampire Diaries – Season 6 returns Thursday, January 22nd at 8 pm on CW

Grey’s Anatomy  – Season 11 returns Thursday, January 29th at 8 pm on ABC

Scandal – Season 4 returns Thursday, January 29th at 9 pm on ABC

The Blacklist – Season 2 returns after the SuperBowl on Sunday, February 1st

The Walking Dead – Season 5 returns Sunday, February 8th at 9 pm on AMC

The Voice – Season 8 returns Monday, February 23rd at 8 pm on NBC

Lots of our favorite shows have started up in the past few weeks, so catch up on Bachelor (Jan 5), Pretty Little Liars (Jan 6), New Girl (Jan 6), American Horror Story (Jan 7), Glee (Jan 9), or Girls (Jan 11)!

Grab some popcorn, a blanket, and your roomies and cuddle up for these TV winter premieres! What is your fav show??

Katie is a freshman at Providence College, and is majoring in Health Policy and Management with a Math minor.  She is from Connecticut and loves her hometown of Rocky Hill.  Katie enjoys the fall, good music, running outside, and the beach.
Faith Hollis

Providence

On an endless search to find the the best internship, the best food, and the best shoes; wherever these may bring me. CC at Providence College, Marketing Major.