This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Summer is upon us which means long beach days, wavy hair and bonfires at night. Here is everything you will need to stay easy and breezy this summer.

1. Bed Head Beach Freak

Guys if you are like me you end up with some funky hair after a long beach day. When you want to go out at night it is sometimes hard to style because of the extra salt and wind. Bed Head Beach Freak is definitly what you need, it de-tangles and moisturizes making your hair look fab for your night out.

2. Schick Silk Touch-Up

No lie, this product is life changing. It is a small razor specifically designed to get that nasty unwanted hair off your face. I have used it on my eyebrows and upper lip and it worked wonders. Seriously, GET THIS.

3. Freeman Face masks

Sometimes after a long summer day you just need a girls night to chill and watch some rom-coms. The Detoxifying Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask and Clearing Sweet Tea and Lemon Peel-Off mask are perfect for these nights. They will leave you feeling fresh and pampered. #treatyoself

4. Buxom Plumping lip polish

This is the second kind of lip polish I have used from Buxom and I am in love. The colors are gorgeous and your lips don’t feel weird after 20 minutes like they sometimes do after using lip stick. I especially love the Dolly color, it is beautiful and actually matches my skin tone, which never happens for me.

5. Schick Quattro You

This is the perfect match to go along with your Schick Silk Touch Up, but just for the lower half of your body. These razors will leave your skin silky-smooth for those beach days.

6. Skintimate 2 in 1

What is better than a shaving cream that moisturizes because that’s exactly what this cream does. You will leave the shower feeling so smooth and luscious so get out there girl and show off those smooth legs!

8. HerCampus Canvas Bag

This bag is so cute and usable. It is the perfect size for pencils, makeup brushes, or toiletries. It will also show off your sass because it says, “Another beach day ruined by sand in terrifying places.”

Get out there and conquer the summer with these awesome products!

Molly Sullivan

Providence '20

Molly is a Political Science/American Studies double major from Saratoga Springs, New York. Molly loves photography, the Red Sox, and being on the water.  "You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott