brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Instagram Accounts You Should Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

If you’re tired of the same pictures showing up on your instagram over and over again, check out this list of accounts that you should be following! From fashion to inspirational stories, these are some of my favorite accounts with the most entertaining pics!

Paintbox Nails @paintboxnailsFor the manicure you’ll always want to attempt but never successfully paint.

Bros Being Basic @brosbeingbasicWhat’s not to love about some bros downing PSL’s in the bathtub??

Food of New York City @new_fork_cityEverytime I see one of these pics in my feed I look up train tickets to New York City…

Courtney Kerr @thecourtneykerrThis blogger has the best style and her blog is perfect. The best part? Most of her clothes are super affordable, so you can be super stylish too!

Keil James Patrick and Sarah Vickers @kjp, @sarahkjpThis engaged, New England based, fashionista couple will have you running to J.Crew before you can say the word “preppy”!

A Satire of Instagram @satiregramInstagramming the clichés that you know you already commit…

Humans of New York @humansofnyHow do these people have such an amazing stories? Your daily dose of inspiration.

Her Campus @hercampusBecause…duh!

Faith Hollis

Providence

On an endless search to find the the best internship, the best food, and the best shoes; wherever these may bring me. CC at Providence College, Marketing Major.