Campus Cutie of the Week: Eric Vincent

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Name: Eric Vincent
Year: Class of 2014
Major: Marketing
Hometown: Medford, Massachusetts
Relationship status: “Single. Very single.”
Do you have any siblings? I have 2 sisters, one at Northeastern who’s 21 and one who’s a senior in high school.
Do you have a favorite? Nah. I love them both, of course.
What made you decide to come to PC? When I visited PC I liked it a lot, it looked really nice and close enough to home that I can visit when I want but not too close.
What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends? Sleep a lot. Relax during the day and typical PC weekend nights.
I see you have scruff. Are you participating in No Shave November? Absolutely. I’m an advocate of No Shave November.
You play intramural football. Do you think you’re going to win the championship this year? Well…no. We’re pretty terrible, but we’ve got heart so it’s good.
What do you look for in a girl? I don’t want to sound like a loser and say personality but it’s true. If you can sit down and have a decent conversation with a girl, that goes a long way. And it helps if they’re attractive. I always go for short girls cus I’m not that tall so they can’t be too much taller than me. Nice eyes…the whole cute look. Not “hot” but cute. And I like a girl with good taste in music.
What kind of music do you like? I like pretty much everything, but mostly chill stuff like Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay and J. Cole. I saw him last week. That was awesome.
Do you go to concerts a lot? Yeah I’ve been to some good ones. I’ve seen Coldplay at the Garden, Dave Matthews Band last year, John Mayer, and Kanye West.
What don’t you like in a girl? Girls who can’t have a normal conversation…I don’t like girls who act dumb. Girls who listen to crappy music is the biggest turn off ever. You know, whatever’s on the radio these days….I’m not exactly a Top 40 guy. I also don’t really like girls who are trashy with the way they dress…it’s like they’re trying too hard.
What advice do you have for guy who is looking to start something up with a girl? Don’t be shy about it. If you don’t go over to a girl and actually talk to her, there’s no hope of anything happening.
What is your idea of a perfect date? Something outdoors. I hate just sitting at a table and trying to make conversation because that gets awkward. Bungee jumping would be pretty cool, but it’d be hard to find a girl who would want to go bungee jumping for a date.
Do you want to study abroad? I do. I want to go to London.
Why London? I want to get an internship over there. And it would be easy…because they speak English.
New Years or Halloween? Halloween. Definitely Halloween. It’s the best because you get to wear costumes and it’s socially acceptable. Like onesie Elmo pajama suits.

What do you think is a cliché overdone Halloween costume? Everyone goes as a nerd. Guys go as professional athletes, that’s lame. Girls going as cats is also kind of overdone.
Who would play you in a movie of your life? Leonardo DiCaprio obviously because we look so similar. Or Morgan Freeman. Or Denzel. Okay DiCaprio would be me as a teenager, Denzel is me in the business world and Morgan would be me as an old man.
What is your guilty pleasure movie? Mean Girls. That movie is hilarious. Any guy who says Mean Girls is not funny is lying.
How do you feel about civ this year? I don’t mind it actually. I hated it last year, but I like my professors. Moffett’s the man.
Who are your three favorite teachers? Peter Johnson from English, my boy Howard Bozigian, and Matthew Keane, the accounting professor.

Finish the sentences:
If I could eat lunch with one person in the world for a day it would be…John Lennon.
My favorite class is…Marketing.
My favorite Halloween costume that I’ve seen this year (other than my own)… I saw a kid as Quail Man the other day from Doug. That was by far my favorite.
My favorite video game is… NHL ’11.
My favorite tv show is… Entourage. Rest in peace. And Workaholics right now is a good show.
My favorite place to hang out at PC…basketball courts. We play basketball every day, so Peterson is the place to be.
I hear you had a fun run-in with Marshon Brooks. Tell me about what happened there. Well my roommate, Aaron, is a baller and Marshon was there training by himself. He saw Aaron beating us so badly, and he shouted at Aaron and complimented him. I tweeted about it and he retweeted me. So he pretty much lives with us. We’re boys.

Do you have any parting words? I’m very honored to be campus cutie of the week. Come say hey if you see me around.  

Samantha Galasso is from Wilton, CT and is the founder of both the Providence College and Villanova University chapters at HC. In her spare time, she enjoys napping, sarcastic commentary, inappropriate jokes, hanging out with her fellow Pi Phi sisters, "Friends" marathons, and general activities being ”liked” by the mass majority of people on Facebook. Her goals in life include writing the next great American novel and making the Billionaire Obituary in Forbes.