This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Papers, exams, and packing, oh my! Finals week is a rough time for everyone. Thankfully, I have these six products to help me get through it all. 

Alba BotanicalⓇ Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

It’s finals szn and God knows I am not getting enough sleep these days. Puffy eyes are just not something that a girl should have to deal with on top of finals. Alba BotanicalⓇ Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel is botanically-based and 100% vegetarian. This past week, it has been an absolute life saver making me look like I am conquering finals (I’m not).

#ActuallySheCan Tank Top

The limited edition #ActuallySheCan tank tops were created in partnership with Le Motto. They are made from a soft, breathable cotton blend. These tank tops are both soft and inspiring! With cute slogans like “Less drama more karma” and “Less hesitation more meditation”, these tanks will get you through any week. They’re perfect to lounge in a slightly too toasty library, or to take a much needed nap in!

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™

Ladies I am not kidding around when I tell you that this is the best mascara that I have ever used… EVER! This vegan mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes & conditions. Its basically like a push-up bra for your lashes. The best part about it is that it makes your lashes look super long and full without looking clumpy. Another added bonus at least for me, is that it is really easy to take off. Use this mascara during finals to help make yourself look like you’ve totally got it all together and are tackling finals like an absolute champ.

Tarteist™ PRO Palette

This eyeshadow palette has 20 ultra-pigmented shades powered that come from naturally-derived ingredients. Similarly to the mascara, this eyeshadow palette can help you fake it this week. With the variety of shades, you can create multiple daytime looks as well as nighttime looks! 

Being Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream​

Baby it’s cold outside and unfortunately for us, this means dry skin :( Thankfully, Being Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom hand cream is both delicious smelling and hydrating. Keep this in your backpack so your hands can be soft while you type your 3+ papers and study for your exams!

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

If you break your favorite mug while frantically searching for your take home final instructions, Krazy Glue has got your back. Krazy Glue bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl & ceramics But be careful when you use it! The formula is so strong that I accidentally glued a button to my finger while doing festive crafts!

Megan McGunigle is a Political Science and English double major at Providence College. On campus, Megan is involved with WDOM the student run radio station, Club Figure Skating and the organization Generation Citizen. Generation Citizen helps to civically engage students in local middle schools and high schools. She also enjoys ice cream, chocolate, and pizza. Her dream job would be working as a journalist in Washington D.C. to write about all the country's political happenings.