This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

I love these running shorts! I prefer wearing looser running shorts for more flexibility and breathability. I also tend to sweat a lot on my lower back (TMI) and I don’t want my sweat marks showing.  The only issue I have with finding good running shorts is that they are not made of the same cooling/insulating material as the fabric of form-fitting workout gear. My Soffe shorts proved  otherwise. The material was great in terms of not showing sweat marks and kept me cool after an intense workout or run. I also like the simple lines and colors of my shorts. Also, since the shorts are such a light material, it is easy to wash! With such an affordable price tag, I cannot wait to buy my next pair, too!

Disclaimer: Soffe is not just the hotspot for cheerleaders. Materials refered in the article were sent to Tori as a gift, all opinions are her own.

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.