This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Her Campus Princeton is recruiting! Are you ready to join one of the most fun and laid-back publication team on campus? If yes, Her Campus Princeton is the spot for you. Joining the team does not come without rewards. If you recruit the most individuals, you’ll win amazing prizes — as described below!

PRIZES
1. A Purse from Helena + Troy ($650 Value)
2. Princeton Themed Skinny Jeans from Skinny Jeans
3. Nail Polish from NCLA 
4. A Gift Card from Dare U Boutique
5. Bracelets from Cutey

You need not be a member of the team to be a recruiter. 

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.