Who Has What It Takes To Join the COVERGIRL Crew?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Do you have what it takes to be COVERGIRL’s next beauty influencer? Five beauty vloggers think they’re up for the challenge. These lucky five compete on Allure Incubator. According to an article on Allure.com, Allure Incubator’s “a six-episode web series hosted by supermodel Jasmine Sanders.” What does the winner of this new makeup competition get? Well, it depends. Based on Allure’s description, there will be challenges and new lessons where the vloggers will be critiqued by a panel of beauty industry all-stars. Win the challenge? You get bragging rights. Win the competition? You get a contract to join the COVERGIRL Collective, an elite influencer network. 

Meet the Competition

Thania Gonzalez: YouTube beauty vlogger. Check out Thania’s YouTube channel

Rebekah Aladdin: Celeb makeup artist and Instagram influencer

Ivy Kungu: Instagram beauty influencer. Look through Ivy’s Instagram.

Bethany Salmons:  YouTube beauty vlogger. Check out Bethany’s YouTube channel

Kenneth Senegal: YouTube beauty vlogger. Check out Kenneth’s YouTube channel

Check out all the episodes to see who’s beauty skills are fairest of them all:

Victoria is a senior marketing major with a sustainability minor at the University of Portland. In her free time, she loves browsing the aisles of Target, exploring Portland and drinking chocolate milk. When in doubt her outfits are almost entirely from Old Navy and you can normally find her in Kenna Hall where she is one of the Resident Assistants.