We LOVE LUNA Minis!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Alright, ladies! I’ll let you in on a little secret. Ok, a mini secret…

My secret weapon for staying alert during a forever long day of classes? MINI LUNA bars. These mini bites of joy pack a nutritious punch, featuring 4 grams of protein and a mix of vitamins and minerals made just for you!

Ready for more? LUNA’s mini Chocolate Peppermint Stick lets you satisfy your sweet tooth at only 90 calories! Impressive, right? Pop a mini in your pack in the AM to curb the dreaded afternoon slump and take one (or five) on one last stellar hike in the Gorge before the rainy season hits!

Need more inspo?

• Bring LUNA minis to your next group project meeting in the Lib. Brain food = a stress-free study session

• Do a 5-minute ab workout (we love Blogilates and Tone it Up) and reward yourself with a guilt-free, mini treat

• Make a friend’s day by treating them to a mini LUNA and a handwritten card (bonus points for surprising them)

• So you forget a friend’s birthday (thanks, Facebook). A bag of LUNA minis in a cute bag with a pretty ribbon tied on it will do the trick!

• Speaking of tricks, Halloween is right around the corner. Cute costume? Check. Candy for trick-or-treaters? Nope? Swap calorie-ridden candy bars with LUNA minis, instead! The moms of the world will thank you.

Haven’t tried a LUNA mini yet? No worries! Her Campus Portland has partnered with LUNA to give you the opportunity to try one for yourself. Join us on Thursday, October 23rd from 6-7pm in the Career Center to hear from Deena Hofstad, a recruiting specialist for Nordstrom, who will be telling us all about their Retail Management Internship Program!

It’s no secret…we LOVE LUNA! That’s why we’re excited to also introduce LUNA WEEK!

From Monday, November 3rd – Friday, November 7th we’ll be giving away FULL-sized LUNA bars (that’s right!). Want to get in on the fun? Follow Her Campus Portland on Facebook and Twitter for more details and giveaway locations.

Want to learn more about LUNA? Follow them on Facebook (facebook.com/luna), Twitter (@lunabar) or Instagram (@lunabar).

HCxo!

Hanna attends the University of Portland and is studying Marketing with a minor in Communication Studies. Getting lost, adventuring in the Pearl on a cloudy afternoon and eventually ending up in a local coffee shop are some of Hanna’s greatest pleasures in life. Hanna hopes to pursue a career in public relations upon graduation and plans to adopt the “City of Roses” as her new home. She is an avid writer and loves spending time with her favorite American authors, Ernest Hemingway and Kurt Vonnegut, with a good cup of coffee and a cozy blanket. Hanna is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus Portland.