Meet John Fisher!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Name: John Fisher

Year: 2016 

Major: Math major, Economics minor

What Campus Activities do you do?

What do I do? That a scary questions ‘cause I don’t do very much haha. Ooo. Um. Does RA count? Zero clubs. Intramurals kickball and grass volleyball. Nbd. That’s about it. And a hip-hop dance class in Howard which I plan to attend.

What is something most people don’t know about you?

I did my junior of high school in Kenya. I won the Nairobi International school volleyball league. That was pretty cool.

What is your dream job?

Let’s go with head of Res Life ’cause then I get to stay at college FOREVER.

Okay next, how would you describe yourself in 6 words or less?

Gentlemen by day, lion by night.

Best piece of advice to freshmen.

Get a bike. If you don’t have a bike, you’re going to feel trapped on campus. It’s a great way to experience the fullness of Portland. It’s a great way to meet new people and hang out.

Guilty pleasure?

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I eat anywhere from 4-8 a day.

Celebrity crush?

Andie Macdowell. She’s beautiful! She’s older, but she just so sexy.

Go-to dance move?

Anything hip-hop related. I can bust a move.

Relationship Status?

Single.

Describe your ideal girl.

My ideal girl cooks really well. She’s really smart. She is into hiking and camping and makes a lot of money ’cause I need my suga mama. That’s a good girl.

Hi guys! My name is Brooke Murphy and I'm an Operations & Technolohgy Management major at the University of Portland. I love fashion, being active and meeting lots of new people. I've been writing for HerCampus Portland for a couple months now and have loved every minute of it! Hope you enjoy what I have to say :)