Meet Campus Cutie Stefania Hajnosz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Name: Stefania HajnoszYear: SeniorMajor: Marketing / French StudiesHometown: Bellevue, WA

Activities: French tutoring, creative writingBest UP Memories: My best memory was going on a day trip to the coast with my friends.Commons or Cove: CommonsMost embarrassing moment at UP: Trying to open someone else’s car on accident.Biggest Pet Peeve: Dirty dishes piling upFavorite TV Show: Friends (thanks, Netflix!)Celeb Crush: Benedict CumberbatchSingle or taken: SingleIdeal guy: Respectful, Sincere, SupportiveIdeal date: See a play and then go out for dessertDeal breaker: Lies.Deal maker: Has a high tolerance for musicals.Next country to visit: New Zealand!

Madeleine Boyle is a junior philosophy major at the University of Portland. She is always looking for truth, goodness, and beauty in a variety of places, from psychology and metaphysics to knitting and fashion. She hopes that in contributing to HerCampus she can make people think a little more deeply about themselves and the world.