This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Over this past week, I stopped by Buffalo Exchange in downtown Portland to check out their retail store and I was impressed! I bought a Christmas sweater and a denim jacket! Buffalo Exchange sells clothes based on what’s currently in style. At B.E., customers can buy, sell, and trade clothing and accessories. Since each piece of clothing is purchased from their customers, the clothing is often new, worn once, or gently worn and is always moderately priced. They look for items that are in style/desirable while comparing prices to the brand, so when you trade you get your money’s worth.

Amy, a B.E’s employee, says the following about Buffalo Exchange, “We just want great clothes at great and fair prices for our customers. So, we are not trying to be anything we’re not. We’re not trying to be a boutique. We’re not trying to be Nordstrom. We’re not trying to be Goodwill. We are Buffalo Exchange and we have a fun, eclectic mix of clothes that appeals to a wide variety of people. That is something we really pride ourselves on: we are a melting pot of customers. We have all walks of life shop with us.”

Next up: the Buffalo Exchange crew in downtown Portland created a set of weekend outfits featuring winter trends!

Saturday Morning Work OutfitThis outfit can easily go from day to night. It’s trendy, cute, but also professional. This work outfit features a white sweater, light green jacket, printed coat, peep-toe booties, joggers, and a printed hat. This winter, cute ankle booties and peep-toe shoes are in style right now. Plus layers are extremely important in the city of Portland, so the more layers the better!

Saturday Afternoon OutfitComposed of a denim blouse, sweater duster, classic pair of dark skinny denim, and classic flat boots. This casual look also features a Canadian tuxedo, which is denim on denim—a huge trend this winter. Dress denims are also in right now, even though they are a summer trend. Dusters are used to layer and come in many styles. Dark denim creates a classic rebel look and the boots featured have a cute toe cap design.

Saturday Night OutfitThis outfit is ready to hit the town with a denim perforated romper, white denim jacket, and strappy heels. Denim has been trending all year. The perforated style gives this dark denim a modern look while the white denim, in the style of a motorcycle jacket, compliments the romper exceptionally well. The strappy heels are a final touch to a nice sleek and sexy look.

Sunday OutfitSundays are best for relaxing and that’s why this outfit features a casual athletic look. This Sunday outfit stresses the following: loose athletic tee, a Nike puffer vest, joggers, and high top Nike sneakers. When you’re out shopping make sure to keep in mind that athletic style is making a big hit this winter.

Special! Shop at Buffalo Exchange Portland (Downtown or Hawthorne) between December 8th–15th, mention this article and receive $5 off your purchase of $20 of more!

Make sure to follow Buffalo Exchange on the following: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter!