This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

If you’re looking to score some major deals this holiday season, look no further because Black Friday is just around the corner. Even though the stores are opening up pretty early on Thursday this year, doesn’t mean you should cut time with your family and friends short. It’s called Black Friday for a reason, so sit back and enjoy the time with your family and friends, and then on Friday go out and hit up the sales. Here are 4 of my favorite stores that are having some rockin’ deals:

1. Old Navy

I don’t know about you, but pretty much my entire wardrobe is from Old Navy. This year the store is 50% off. Stock up on sweaters, jeans, and all the essentials. Looking for some Christmas gifts? Who wouldn’t love a warm sweater or some pjs?

2. Target

This is probably my favorite store and not just because we share the same name. I love going to this store any day of the year, but it’s always a must on Black Friday. Check out their ad to see what’s on sale this year.

3. Bath and Body Works

Buy 3, Get 3 and the best part is that you can mix and match between different products. My sisters and I are slightly obsessed with everything Bath and Body Works. We love their soaps, lotions, car scents, and candles. So we pretty much love the entire store.  Definitely add this store to your list.

4. Aerie

I love Aerie! Everything is so comfy and cute. Their Black Friday deal is one to beat: Buy one, get one bras, tees, and pj pants. Bonus: get a FREE blanket with any $75 purchase!

Victoria is a senior marketing major with a sustainability minor at the University of Portland. In her free time, she loves browsing the aisles of Target, exploring Portland and drinking chocolate milk. When in doubt her outfits are almost entirely from Old Navy and you can normally find her in Kenna Hall where she is one of the Resident Assistants. 
Kelsie is from Klamath Falls, Oregon. She is a sophomore pursuing a Political Science and Spanish Double Major at the University of Portland. She has five brothers and two sisters. Her hobbies include hiking, watching movies, and telling bad jokes.