Ain’t No Party Like An HC Portland Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Hey party people! Her Campus University of Portland is turning 2! So in true birthday fashion, we will be throwing a party! Who’s excited? We are! Last year’s sorority and fraternity party featured a live band, delicious cupcakes, and our signature drink of the night, pink panty droppers. This year we will have all of the best aspects of last year’s birthday party, but even more fun with a photo booth and hopefully some giveaways! Our birthday celebration will be on April 25th spend one more night out with your friends, still giving you the chance to study hard all Saturday and Sunday for finals week.

Feel free to spread the word and invite all of your friends! All of us at HC Portland are excited to celebrate our birthday with you and the end of the semester! See you there! 

Facebook: Her Campus University of Portland

Twitter: @HerCampusUP

Instagram: @hercampusportland
Hi Friends! My name is Sam and I'm a senior Biology major at UP. I'm also the 4th floor RA in Mehling (the best dorm ever)! Here are a few things that I love right now: tea, friends, sunshine, bows, scarves, salted caramel anything, and hand-written letters. I'm so excited to be a member of Her Campus here at UP and can't wait to share new and fun things with everyone!
Hailing from eastern Washington, Julia attends the University of Portland in Oregon, as a Communication Studies major with an emphasis on Journalism. As a magazine and book junkie, Julia reads everything (and anything) she can get her hands on, especially those passionate on young adult culture and entertainment. A woman that gets stir-crazy easily, Julia has been fortunate to have traveled many summers in a row to foreign countries, including a study abroad course in Austria, Germany, and Great Britain. Since a ripe age, she has grown and cultivated her passion and dream of working for a magazine and spreading awareness as well as happiness through the tips of her fingers. Always finding time for herself, Julia can frequently be found quoting movie lines (most frequently Will Ferrell or Vince Vaughn), having a 90's dance party with her roommates, or rereading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" for the 40th time.