5 Questions We Hope Are Answered in the 14th Season Premiere of KUWTK

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Guess what family’s back tomorrow night?! The Kardashians. Yep, that’s right Season 14 of Keeping Up With the Kardashians premieres tomorrow night at 8:00 pm on E!. This also marks the 10th year anniversary of the show. I can’t believe they’ve been on air for 10 years! As much as I wish I could say that I don’t watch their show, I’m definitely guilty of watching the marathons that E! puts on. With all the recent spotlight on the Kardashians, there are a lot of questions we hope that get answered in the premiere tomorrow.  

1. Okay, who’s pregnant? 

Kim? Khloe? Kylie? There’s been recent news about the alleged pregnancies of Kylie, Khloe and Kim’s surrogate. Kim’s pregnancy through surrogacy is the only one of the pregnancies to be confirmed. We’ll have to see if the saying “good things come in threes” is true. 

2. If Kylie’s pregnant, who’s the baby daddy?

While everyone’s assuming that Travis Scott, Kylie’s current boyfriend, is the father, there are also some rumors going around that the baby could be Tyga’s aka Kylie’s ex-bf. Is there a paternity test in the future?

3. What did Caitlyn Jenner say in her book that has all the Kardashians upset? 

This book has opened a can of worms. None of the Kardashians seem too happy about what was written. Hopefully, this episode will shed some more light. 

4. Will Kourtney confirm her new relationship? 

Scott who? Kourtney recently confirmed her new relationship status on social media but in the trailer for this season of KUWTK, she didn’t confirm if it was Younes Bendjima. Are they an official item? I guess we’ll have to wait and see. The real question is what would their couple name be. Kounes? Yourtney? Kourtnes?

5. Are they going to address what’s going on between Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian and Kylie Jenner? 

What’s the deal with this lawsuit? Rob Kardashian and Kylie Jenner have reportedly filed a lawsuit against Blac Chyna. Want more deets? Check out this piece from USA Today. 

Victoria is a senior marketing major with a sustainability minor at the University of Portland. In her free time, she loves browsing the aisles of Target, exploring Portland and drinking chocolate milk. When in doubt her outfits are almost entirely from Old Navy and you can normally find her in Kenna Hall where she is one of the Resident Assistants.