A Definitive Ranking of the Sexiest Players in the NHL

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

There’s no doubt that hockey is the must exciting sport, especially with the Penguins Playing right up the street from us! But it’s not just the pucks and sticks that excites us… these players are so hot, we’re surprised the ice hasn’t melted! Here is HC Point Park’s Definitive ranking of the sexiest players in the NHL

10. Beau Bennett of the Pittsburgh Penguins – that baby face gets us every time

9. Jonathan Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks  – His seriousness is seriously sexy

8. Sidney Crosby of the Pittburgh Penguins – Feel free to give us the mumps anytime

7. Jonathan Tavares of the New York Islanders – Oh your number is 91? Well we need to call 911 because we have a sexy emergency on our hands 

6. Henrik Lundqvist of the New York Rangers – Making saves and capturing hearts

5. Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks – the only man who can rock a mullet in 2015

4. Joffrey Lupul of the Toronto Maple Leaves – Even your name is sexy

3. Tyler Seguin of the Dallas Stars – Them tats though

2. Ryan Kesler of the Anaheim Ducks – The definition of a DILF

1. Kris Letang of the Pittsburgh Penguins – just… ehkrdkjgndfcds;glkrgndvdskjbsffmw 

Junior public relations and advertising major @ PPU | hockey enthusiast, crazed cat lady, lover of life, spontaneous world traveler | Forever a Naked Brothers Band fan & the future BFF of Gregory Polanco.
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.