This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

With Fall approaching rapidly, sports are kicking off their new seasons. The new start of these sport seasons requires fans to gather and celebrate not only their start, but also their weekly game-days. Game-Days allow for fans to gather and support their desired teams. Here are seven great game-day foods that will make your taste buds soar and help maintain your focus on the big games.      

1. Veggie and Cheese Tray

Trays are a simple way to display some of the best bite-sized foods in one place. Cheese trays are simple to put together whether the cheese is cubed or sliced. For a little variety, add some crackers, and those delicious morsels will be gone before the game is over. Veggies are another great bite-sized food that will win the crowd over. More and more people are trying to be healthy and a veggie is an easy way to snack without breaking the routine. Vegetables also come in a wide-variety, so pick your favorites, and pair them with some ranch dip to get the crowd going.

2. Boneless Wings

Another great bite-sized morsels are some boneless wings. Boneless wings are easy to dip into ranch or bleu cheese and pop right into your mouth. This delicious bite-sized snack can be bought in grocery stores, restaurants, or made from scratch. When made from scratch, cut up pieces of chicken are breaded and fried. The next step is to pick a delicious sauce and then they are ready to go. These are a great treat for in-between plays during games.

3. Nachos

Most game-day fans love a good batch of nachos. Nachos are a simple dish that is easy to make in bulk. Get lots of chips, add some melted cheese, and then pick the toppings. Some people like spicy nachos with salsa and jalapeno peppers, others like guacamole, sour cream, and tomatoes. Just pick your favorites and share them with your friends.  

4. Soft Pretzels

Another easy game-day snack is soft pretzels. Soft pretzels can also be bite-sized and paired with numerous types of dipping sauces. Two fan favorites are cheese and honey mustard. Soft Pretzels can be bought frozen in a grocery store or made from scratch. This delicious snack can even be bought in tubes and then cooked in the oven, like many other pastry treats.

5. Pizza Rolls

Pizza Rolls are a great resource for game-day. Whether they are bought frozen in a bag or homemade fresh, they are sure to be a crowd pleaser. Add a side of marinara sauce or ranch dressing to add some flavor. Either way, they are a great option that will keep hunger at bay during the big game.

6. Brownies

Brownies are a sweet change to the normal greasier game-day food. Brownies are easy to make from store-bought, boxed mixes. A simple way to make brownies a healthier choice is by adding black beans to the normal ingredients of eggs, oil, cocoa, baking powder, sugar, flour, butter, vanilla and salt. This sugar rush will have the crowd ready to cheer on their team.

7. Cold Buffalo Chicken Dip

Most game-day fans probably think of Buffalo Chicken dip as being served hot. However, it is a hundred times better cold. Its consistency is like french onion dip, but the taste is the same delicious buffalo chicken many fans know and love. It requires similar ingredients to the hot version of this dip, like cream cheese, onion flakes, wing sauce, and a touch of red-hot sauce. Serving this delicious dip chilled with tortilla chips is the best game-day snack there is!