Your Guide to Crowd-Pleasing Halloween-Themed Treats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Halloween is only three weeks away!

So, now is the perfect time to start gathering ideas for what to have to munch on at your Halloween party. There’s tons of ideas on Pinterest, but weeding through them can be exhausting – so we’ve gone ahead and done it for you! Here are some of our favorites:  

1. Ghosts in the Grave Yard Shooters  

A nifty twist on a classic dessert, these shooters are portable and totally customizable. To save time and money, you can substitute Cool Whip or another whipped cream instead of making your own. You can find the recipe here.  

2. Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies 

Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? Dress these classics up for the holiday by turning the chocolate chips into spiders. The recipe can be found here.  

3. Candy Corn Jell-O 

I know, I know… candy corn is a little… controversial to say in the least. But these Jell-O shots are cute, festive, and taste amazing. The recipe is here, but we recommend adding a little boo-s (okay, I promise not to make any more puns today!).  

4. Bubbly Witches Brew  

This punch is bound to be a hit with everyone. This is absolutely delicious the way it’s written in the recipe here. Of course, if you’re really looking to pack a punch (Okay, that was the last pun!), you can hide a lot of alcohol in here without tasting it.  

Happy Halloween, pals!  

Photo Creds: 123456 

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt