TRENDING NOW: This Week You Must Drink, Wear, and Watch…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Its about that time in the semester where you may find yourself dozing off in class, or doing anything possible to procrastinate studying for your final exams. If you need a little inspiration to get you through, or even a break from papers, quizzes, homework, and friends, check out the list of trends I have compiled for this week!

STARBUCKS HOLIDAY DRINKS:

If youre a Starbucks fan, youve probably been waiting for their signature holiday drinks to make their annual debut ever since the Pittsburgh weather fell below fifty degrees. The gingerbread latte combines coffee, gingerbread flavored syrup, and spiced whipped cream. If youre in the mood for something more seasonal, go for the peppermint mocha which includes coffee, mocha sauce, and peppermint flavored syrup topped with dark chocolate curls. Lastly, the caramel brulee latte is the sweetest drink of the three, with coffee and caramel brulee flavored sauce. These are great alternatives to get yourself into the holiday spirit if youre sick of the pumpkin spice latte!

FAUX FUR VESTS AND BOOTIES:

As the temperature drops, it could get difficult to search your closet to piece together a cute outfit for this in-between weather. This trend has been in style for the past couple of seasons now, but I’ve been noticing more and more people wearing these two staple items combined. An oversized faux fur vest goes perfectly with a long sleeve shirt and jeans. Add a pair of booties to complete the outfit. My personal favorites are the Steve Madden combat boots and Doc Martens low lace bootie.

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: 

Freakshow is the fourth season of the popular TV series that has everyone talking. No doubt the show is known for its suspenseful and twisted plot lines. American Horror Story will turn you into a nail biter and throw you off the edge of your seat. If youre into a creepy, disturbing, and all around haunting story, you should probably start watching this show. Catch up on previous episodes online!

Image credit: 1, 2, 3, 4

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt