This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

As our beautiful weather lasts longer than usual this year, Pitt’s new rooftop garden is proving popular. Students are flocking on top of the law school to finish their Einstein’s coffee, study, and take a sunny breather. I work in the adjacent building and the garden improved my walk to work enormously. Where there was once a huge slab of concrete and gravel is now an oasis for students and faculty alike.

Image credit: author’s own.

Junior Economics and Chinese major at Pitt! I am Fundraising chair for our fantastic Pink Level Chapter that was voted "Most Philanthropic" last year. Since I love volunteering and organizing people to help our Pittsburgh community, getting HC members into fun, innovative ways to build this community is my job. We also have fundraisers for both ourselves and our charity partner She's the First. To find out more about their amazing work check out https://www.shesthefirst.org/Look out for our HC Night Out tickets this October! Inquiries: jmc248@pitt.edu
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt