andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Lights… Camera… Cutie!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Did you catch our promo video? Cathy and the ladies of Her Campus Pitt are looking pretty awesome…and they have this kind soul to thank for it! Meet our personal videographer, and this week’s campus cutie, Trevor Locke!

Name: Trevor Locke 

Year: Junior 

Hometown: Westport, Connecticut

Major: Film Studies and Economics 

Her Campus: What are you involved in on campus? 

Trevor Locke: I’m a Founding Father of Delta Sigma Phi fraternity. That takes up a lot of my time. I also do some things over at Pittsburgh Filmmakers.

HC: How did you get involved in film?

TL: My dad’s a documentary filmmaker. He shot a movie at our house when I was young and the cast became like family to me. He also taught me how to edit back in fifth grade. Filmmaking’s been a passion of mine ever since.

HC: What is your favorite month and why?

TL: July because it’s right in the middle of summer (and my birthday month). Sunny weather and carefree living.

HC: Why did you choose Pitt?

TL: I just wanted to branch out and live in a city that was different from where I grew up around New York. I’ve found that cultural diversity inspires creativity.

HC: If you could be any animal what would it be?

TL: Probably an owl. They just seem very mysterious. Being able to fly wherever you want sounds pretty cool too.

HC: Favorite study spot on campus…if you do study… 

TL: Schenley Plaza for sure.

HC: Blondes or brunettes? 

TL: Brunettes.

Check out the aweosme video Tyler made for us here!

All photos belong to the cutie.

Claire Sabatine is a senior *wipes tears* at the University of Pittsburgh studying marketing and theatre arts. She is the PR & Events Chair for Her Campus Pitt and just ended a Sales, Marketing, and Promotions internship at PICT Classic Theatre in Pittsburgh. She hopes that post graduation she can influence her community with theatre for social change, promote and participate in arts integration in the classroom, and travel the world. Her heart is with Disney, Scandal, Sara Barielles, and NYC...but she originally hails from Rochester, NY. HCXO
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt