sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Justin Hilbrich ‘ 18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Justin Hilbrich

Year: Freshman – Class of 2018

Major: Biology – Premed Track

Relationship Status: Single – ladies, take note!!

Her Campus: Was choosing Pitt an easy decision for you?

Justin Hilbrich: I have family that live in Pittsburgh and a few cousins that went to Pitt, so they did a good job at swaying me to come here. I also really liked the biology program here, and to be honest, by the end of the summer I was ready to get out of my hometown.

HC: What do you do on campus during your free time?

JH: I played soccer since I was four, so I wanted to stay close to the sport by becoming an Intramural Referee. I’m a big sports fan too, so I’m always up for pick up games of basketball and football.

HC: What music do you like?

JH: If the beat hard, the song hard. That’s my motto.

HC: What is the weirdest thing about yourself?

JC: Oooh there’s a lot. I don’t like pizza. I’m no help in the Antoon’s vs. Sorrento’s debate.

HC: No pizza? Okay, so what’s your favorite food?

JH: Kumquats. They’re like oranges, but smaller and better. Kumquats are for winners.

HC: So, how have the ladies been at Pitt thus far?

JH: Well, coming from an all boys high school, it’s been a nice change of scenery.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

JH: I love a girl who is spontaneous and always down for random trips to Sheetz, who is athletic, honest, and confident. It’s nice to see a girl who feels good about herself, it really shows a lot about a person.

HC: Where would you take her on a date if you had an absolutely unlimited budget?

JH: First, I would buy a nice a** car to pick her up in, and then rent a huge yacht for the night. We would reenact Pirates of the Caribbean by sailing through the ocean – I’ve been sailing for ten years so I’m sure I could figure that out. Hopefully that’ll be memorable enough for a second date.

HC: Well that does sound like a good date, good luck with the girls!

JH: Thanks, Elaine. Stay classy, Pitt.

Image credit: Images provided by Justin.

Elaine is a food loving, FRIENDS watching, Oxford comma enthusiast who has a passion for writing. She is a Business Information Systems and Human Resources Management double major and shares a love for people, languages, and technology. When she isn't experimenting in the kitchen or posting on @AndAChocolateDrizzle, she is either reading, laughing, or venturing through the city on the hunt for the best slice of pizza. 
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt