Her Campus Pitt’s Favorite Pets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

While Her Campus Pitt members were home for the holidays, we made some excellent memories with our pets. So, if you’re stressed during finals, take a break and laugh at our pets!

Maggie

“Maggie is a black cockapoo who loves chasing bubbles and squirrels. She barks like crazy at the mailman and is super sweet to anyone who pets her. Here, she was looking up at me as I was cutting the turkey. Below, is her face after I told her she wasn’t allowed any of the turkey,” -Lauren Fish.

Cassie

“Cassie was eager to watch my dad carve the turkey,” -Katie Vossler.

Maverick

“Maverick is a 100 lb chocolate lab who has been recently put on a diet and is terrified of Chihuahuas and other small dogs,” Mariah Reinard.

Mojo

“Mojo was not pleased when he found out Thanksgiving dinner was only for the humans,” -Mariah Reinard.

Timmie

“If you look close enough, you can see Timmie’s tongue sticking out just a little,” -Megan Noll.

Boo

“She decided to take over my bed while I was gone,” -Sophie Goldberg.

Beni

“This is Beni. My dad was eating a bowl of mashed potatoes and this was his stance for a good ten minutes,” -Monica Hurtado.

Cathy Rae

“This is my fifteen-year-old kitty, Cathy Rae. She is super shy but is absolutely precious,” -Hannah Ayars.

Loki

“My kitty, Loki, after eating his turkey dinner,” -Sarah Churchman.

Lily and Poppy/Ruby

“These are my doggos. Lily (left) likes to pee everywhere when she’s excited. And then fun fact about the dog on the right, she sort of has two names. We named her Poppy, then two years later, my parents RENAMED her Ruby (lunatics, I know). But my sister and I rebel and call her Poppy. So really, she’s both,” -Casey Schmauder.

Ace

“This is my pup, Ace (sometimes called Prince Valiant because he’s scared of everything). He’s a rescue golden retriever, and his favorite toy is a sock monkey. Over breaks, we watch Lilo & Stitch and eat popcorn, carrot sticks, and apples. He likes giving hugs to anyone in black clothes,” -Caroline Eddy.

Riley

“Since I normally only post pictures of my cat, here’s a pic of my dog (not so) patiently waiting for his Thanksgiving plate” Katie Osborne.

And there you have it! I bet you have a smile on your face after seeing those adorable dogs and cats.

Photo Credit: All photos belong to Her Campus Pitt members.

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt