Headbands and Head-Wraps for Each Day of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

We can’t have perfect hair every single day, but we can have something much better—cute and comfy headbands. Here’s a list of different headbands for every day of the week.

8a.m Monday

You’re exhausted from staying up late to finish homework, and you don’t really have the time or motivation to care about your hair—not to mention the menacingly icy winds that always seem to haunt you on your way to class. This Urban Outfitters Waffle-Knit Head-wrap provides both the warmth that will shield your ears from the looming blizzard season, and the practicality needed to keep the tangled locks from your face while struggling to concentrate on what your professor is saying!

Sushi Tuesday 

Classes finally end for the day, and you and your friends decide to treat yourselves to a night of healthy, yet awesomely satisfying Japanese-styled cuisine at Sushi Fuku. Your hair has become dull from the day’s activities, looking more like second-day hair, and it’s beginning to get on your nerves. You can throw on this adorable headband to say no to fly-aways while simultaneously adding a splash of elegance to your outfit. 

Wacky Wednesday 

Your bland week has rendered you unable to celebrate Hump Day without the help of this retro, goofy headband from Wet Seal. Its graphic pattern is trendy, and it gives off a general attitude full of good vibes. You can brighten up your day with this accessory; and as always, it requires minimal effort to wear.

Trendy Thursday

Floral patterns and flowers have been popping up everywhere- from runways to the racks at Forever21. Many people, including girls on Tumblr, have been sporting these beautiful flowers in their everyday lives especially with head-wraps. This is a basic flower head-wrap from Urban Outfitters, but its beauty lies in the simplicity and its versatility. Throw on an oversized sweater with this head-wrap for a quick run to Market, or pair it with your favorite little black dress for a night out.

Finally Friday

Your weekend outfits have become formulaic: a black crop top, shorts, tights and boots. Why not jazz it up with this headband? The metallic gleam adds sophistication to any crop top and shorts pairing; and it will make you unique in the countless selfies that will be taken throughout the night.  You can even be extra artsy, and put on some gold eye shadow to match!

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt