Frisky Fridays: From Predictable to Passionate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

When’s the last time you’ve ever experienced passion? I’m not talking about a kiss out at a bar, or even the hook-up that proceeded after that. I’m talking real, hot, Ryan Reynolds sexy, passion. The kind of scene that makes you embarrassed to watch with your younger siblings, or sometimes, even with your best friend, but secretly gives you tingles that linger on your spine. When’s the last time that you were pushed up against a wall, your breath caught in your throat, and just deliciously devoured from head to toe? If you have even the slightest bit of a similar love life to mine, then this happens a little less often than you might like.

For so many people, especially in college, we get used to the simplicity that can be sex; clothes off, do the deed, roll over, and go to sleep. But honestly, where’s the fun in that? When has a routine and simplicity ever created excitement, especially when it came to our naughty bits? I’ll tell you: never. So next time an opportunity presents itself, and you’re with that special guy or girl that you’ve been eyeing or have been dating for some time, why not give in to every carnal desire that you have ever dreamt about? Kiss every part of your guy, or girl’s, body. Experience the true meaning of the phrase “jumping his (or her) bones!” You may never want to go back to the “routine,” again!

Until next time my lovelies,

Nahja xoxo

Photo Courtesy:

http://loveletterdaily.com/cat…

I'm a current Junior at the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Spanish language! I was born and raised in Philadelphia and I am a huge city kid! I'm very open about most things in my life; Sex, drinking, partying, friendships, etc. (you name it). I'm a firm believer of loving and knowing yourself before allowing others to make those decisions for you. If you don't love yourself or know who you are, then others never will!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt