Disney Men Take on Finals Week with Positive Vibes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Who doesn’t love a little Disney cheer to brighten up the last couple of weeks in the semester? Here are some Disney guys to listen to your woes as final exams draw closer, and they even came equipped with solutions!

1. Disney Hunk Aladdin knows what’s up when you can’t choose between studying for another hour or going to 7-11 for yet another late-night snack – 

I mean, these are real decisions we college students are faced with, right?

2. When that one smart kid in the class calls you out for not having all the answers to the final exam study guide, just remember what Peter Pan would say –

Damn right they do, and Mr. Smarty-Pants can pay just attention to his own study guide, thank you very much!

3. Rafiki probably knows that failing class exams in the past doesn’t make us too optimistic about passing the final exam, but he won’t let us get away with that attitude!

And while we appreciate his wisdom, the past still stings…

4. Then of course, there’s that moment when we realize that absolutely NOTHING that we learned all semester stuck in our heads. How does that even happen…? I mean, we were at class at least 30 percent of the time…right? So how do we have ANY chance whatsoever of passing this semester?!

Well, the Emperor of China would just smile benevolently and say:

I wish all monarchs were as wise as him…

5. When your next exam is tomorrow and you can’t even handle the pressure ahead of you, just remember, Shang is always the best go-to for pep talks – 

Though sometimes they can be a bit intense…

6. Just to top it off, when we think our final paper went splendidly, we get that dreaded C- back. And the professor probably wrote something along the lines of: “It was a good attempt, but it fell short,” on the top right-hand corner, if my Philosophy papers are anything to go by. Mushu knows what to say to that snide comment, though – 

It might not curry any favour with the professor, but it sure as heck does feel good to rant!

7. It’s exam morning, and OMG why am I even taking this class/trying to go through college/trying to achieve something in life/not lying in a hole nine feet deep in the ground? Why did I think I could achieve my dream of becoming a [insert dream career here]? If I fail this exam, how will I ever live my dream?

Flynn Ryder would probably just say –

And if those words are accompanied with the Smoulder, I think I’d feel better about anything, including that exam.

Because in the end, it doesn’t matter how tragically depressing the end of the semester might seem; there’s always the best slogan in the world!

Image credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

I'm a senior at the University of Pittsburgh who loves traveling the world, writing, and college life in general. My majors are Environmental Studies and Biology, but I want to focus on journalism too if possible. I'm super passionate about Model United Nations, of which I am now president (yay!), and the environment. I'm a very happy, enthusiastic person who loves pickles and twizzlers and brightly-colored nailpolish and long dangly earrings, among other things. Her Campus is my favourite website and I'm so excited to be a part of Pitt's campus chapter!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt