This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Brandon Benjamin

Major: Linguistics

Year: Senior

HC: What kind of activities are you involved in at Pitt?

I’m a brother in Delta Chi, and I used to be the IFC president. I’ve made headlines for being on Student Government Board and then very much not on Student Government Board…

HC: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Barcelona, because to quote The Cheetah Girls, “You can breathe in the music the city makes.”

HC: What is your favorite place to eat on campus? What do you like to get there?

Las Palmas. I like to get tres leches cake and chicken tacos.

HC: Me too! I always get Carne Asada tacos though. Now for the romance. You have an unlimited amount of money to spend on your girl for a date, what do you do?

I would pay for a private jet for her to meet her idol one-on-one.  I would then pay her tuition.

HC: What do you look for in a lady?

I like girls who are independent, socially conscious, and have a warped sense of humor. She also has to be a morning person, and she has to be okay with eating cereal for breakfast every day for the rest of her life.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

I imagine myself as Regimental Command Sergeant Major of the US Chemical Corps. Additionally, I will have mastered the bagpipes. I will be happily married, cuddling in bed with my wife, listening to how her day went.

HC: How would you propose?

I would take her paintballing. Inside one of the balls of paint will be a ring. I will shoot her with her engagement ring.

Image Credit: Photos taken from Brandon’s Facebook

Hi, I'm Sarita. I am a senior Communications major at the University of Pittsburgh. My writing topic interests include job acquisition, school survival tips, Latin culture, feminism, fashion, nutrition, and current events.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt