Boohoo Style Squad Watch: Jessica Iacullo!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Jessie is thrilled to be a part of the boohoo ambassador program at Pitt, as the official Social Media/Marketing Manager. If you haven’t heard of boohoo, it’s an amazing site just packed with the latest styles and great prices. We checked in with Jessie to see what she was rocking out on this Fall Pittsburgh day.

Jessie’s outfit of the day is almost like a typical collegiette fall outfit, with a few twists. She is actually wearing a men’s oversized army green jacket that puts a fresh spin on her look – making it stand out. Her sweater is from Urban Outfitters, and it was a steal. Off the 50% off already sale items section, she was lucky to pick this one up. Instead of choosing a darker wash jean, Jessie went with a lighter toned, almost sandy colored wash from Free People. The unique look of it is a good way to play up other fall colors. On her feet, Jessie is proud to say her boots were something she’s been saving up for – which is definitely a good idea considering they’re something you’ll wear every day in Pittsburgh!

This look can easily be put together in a matter of minutes. Just be sure to layer up as it gets chillier by the week!

Make sure you’re following Pitt’s boohoo style squad on Twitter and Instagram for all the best shots of local style!

Hi! My name is Amanda and I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for HC Pitt and am absolutely loving it! Helping others with advice about their articles and getting to read amazing stories has been so rewarding. I love writing about topics that make people's days just a little cheerier! Her Campus has been a wonderful experience for me over the past four years. I get to work with an amazing team every day and could not be more grateful. As a senior, looking back from where I started with Her Campus, I see how much it's changed me and all of the great friends I've made from it too. Saying HC is one of the best things that has happened to me during my college career would be an understatement! I really love how much it has grown and how much others have benefitted from their experience with our organization. HCXO <3