Her Campus Pitt Archives

• Touch Me Here, Don't Touch Me There

When it comes to having a good experience in the bedroom, it has occurred to many that there’s not a lot of open banter amongst women, or...

• Spread the Word to End the Word

On March 6 the international campaign, “Spread the Word to End the Word” took off once again. Each year, Special Olympics and Best Buddies...

• The 7 Deadly Sins: College Edition

Capital vices, the cardinal sins – call them whatever you like. Students across the nation are falling victim to a seven-series trap,...

• Getting Over Gym Anxiety

I know I’m not alone when it comes to the anxiety of exercising in public recreational facilities. If this is something that you go through...

• CJ Stavrakos '14

Name: CJ Stavrakos Hometown: Radnor, PA Major: Industrial Engineering & Political Science Relationship Status: Single HC: What made you...

• Making Peace with Stress

We are all told from the very first day of freshmen year, “You need to take serious classes, get a good GPA, get internships, be involved,...

• Stand for Freedom!

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 03/07/2013 - 15:00 to Fri, 03/08/2013 - 18:00
    Location: 
    Towers Lobby
  • The Ex Factor

Finding someone who accepts you for all your good, bad, and ugly is hard to come by. Someone who holds you so close and tender that you...

• DIY Skin Care the College Girl Way

We all love finding and creating luxurious at-home concoctions to put on our skin when we are breaking out, getting dry winter skin, or...

• Confident vs. Clingy

“A guy as a rock is good; a guy as a crutch is bad.” Let me start by saying that this article is not specifically aimed at single girls. In...

• What are your plans for Spring Break?

I'm breaking out the swimsuit and going on vacation with some friends
    33% (2 votes)
    I'm going home... finally!
    33% (2 votes)
    I'm catching up on all of the homework that I've been avoiding all semester
    17% (1 vote)
    Sleeping
    0% (0 votes)
    I'm staying on campus
    17% (1 vote)
    Total votes: 6

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style