This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

It’s that time of year again. Rather than focusing on belated midterms and upcoming finals, college students and numerous people around the country have got their minds set on one thing—basketball. Whether your team has already been eliminated (I’m looking at you, Pittsburgh) or if they’re still going strong, here’s some pump up music to listen to during the tournament.

1.      “Whoomp! (There It Is)” by Tag Team

2.      “This Is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan

3.       “Jump Around” by House of Pain

4.      “Song 2” by Blur

5.      “I Only Say It Cause It’s True” by Classified

6.      “Jock Jams” by ESPN Presents

7.      “Let It Rock” by Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne

8.      “Shots” by LMFAO feat. Lil Jon

9.      “Till I Collapse” by Eminem

*I’d like to make a statement here that I do not claim knowledge in basketball-themed songs. The above listed music is what I have previously heard being played at arenas during games and think fit the theme.

A playlist for this list can be found here

Don’t forget to follow the Her Campus Pitt 8tracks

Photo Credit

Fredrika is a 2015 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh. While at Pitt, she acted as writer, Assistant Senior Editor, and Chapter Advisor for Her Campus and the Her Campus Pittsburgh chapter. She originally hails from Stockholm, Sweden, but has lived in the Northern Virginia area for eighteen years. Follow Fredrika on her personal Twitter, @FredrikaUS!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt