This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

We all have those days where you roll out of bed later than you intended and you don’t have a lot of time to style your hair. Some people are blessed by being able to wear their natural hair down, but if you’re not one of those people, or your bed head is too bad to tame, check out these hairstyles that make it look like you tried when you didn’t.

1. Braids

The braid is often a classic, easy way to pull back the frizz.

2. The bun with a braid

Wanna spice up your messy bun? Add a braid or two!

3. The half-up bun

Half-up, half-down with a bun all in one!

4. The fishtail braid

The fishtail braid puts a twist on the classic braid, adding something different to your look.

5. The hair-wrapped ponytail

Tired of the boring ponytail? Wrap a strand of hair around the base!

6. Sleep in French braids

If you want to wear your hair down with minimal effort, sleep in French braids the night before, and take them out for glorious waves in the morning.

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Kelly is the President/ Campus Correspondent at HC Pitt. She is a senior double majoring in English writing and communication rhetoric while pursuing a certificate in digital media. Writing has always been a passion of hers, and she hopes to work in book publishing and a best-selling author one day. She works as a tutor at Pitt's Writing Center and an intern at Creative Media Agency Inc. In her free time, she works on her novel, reads stacks of books and explores Pittsburgh with her friends.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt