36 Joe Biden/Barack Obama Memes That Gave Us Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

There is no doubt this year’s presidential election is one we will never forget. Regardless of the many emotions surrounding our new president-elect, we can all agree on one thing: the Joe Biden / Obama memes are helping us get through life right now. Here are 36 memes of quite possibly the most iconic duo to take on the White House.

P.S. We love you, Barack and Joe.

Image Credit:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

Julia is a Media and Professional Communciations major at the University of Pittsburgh. She loves photography, dogs, scary movies, and singing in the car! She is very excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and to grow as a writer.
Casey Schmauder is a Campus Correspondent and the President of Her Campus at the University of Pittsburgh. She is a senior at Pitt studying English Nonfiction Writing with a concentration in Public and Professional Writing.