This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Let’s be real: How many of us can afford food, textbooks, rent, and amazing makeup on a college budget? No one. But don’t worry! I’m here to tell you some of my all time favorite products that you can totally pick up on your next Target run without breaking the bank.

L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara

This mascara is a cult favorite. I have never heard of anyone disliking it. I learned about this product freshman year and never turned back. The brush is fantastic at grabbing your lashes and making it look like you’re wearing five coats of mascara with one swipe. I’d highly recommend this, and at Target it’s only $5.89!

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner

This eyeliner is AWESOME. It’s a liquid pen so you don’t have to deal with a gel liner, and it will last much longer than a pencil. It’s super easy to apply, and I found that I can create anything between a thin line and a sassy winged look. Plus, at Target it’s only $5.99!

L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Blush

I have had this eye shadow for five or six years, and I still have more than half of it left. This is my absolute favorite coppery-pink eye shadow, and it does wonders for my blue eyes. The color in this container is super concentrated so you only need a little bit to get a lot of payoff. This copper color also looks gorgeous on green or brown eyes, so it can work for everyone! At Target, this eye shadow is $6.99.

Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Palette in Walking on Eggshells

This palette is only three colors, but I have used it countless times. It’s also the cheapest item on this list, so if you’re going to invest in anything, get this trio. The third pink sparkly color in this palette is fantastic and super pigmented. They even provide you with a little eye shadow brush if you don’t own one yet. You can find this gem at Target for $2.97!!

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller

I know what you’re thinking, isn’t Garnier a hair company? Well, their makeup products are really well done too! I’d definitely recommend this under-eye concealer because it rolls on with a cooling ball that will calm down your dark circles and make you look more awake. Plus, one container of this lasts me forever. Garnier’s BB cream is also amazing. At Target, this little beauty is $8.51.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation

This foundation is fantastic. It’s excellent for everyday because it provides a good amount of coverage without looking caked or too heavy. Plus, this formula is great for normal to oily skin and there are a range of shades to choose from, so everyone can find one they like! At Target, this foundation is $5.94!

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

I LOVE this bronzer. It’s so easy to apply, and it blends very well. It can be tapered from a sun kissed look to a more extreme contour easily, and it blends well into foundation and BB cream alike. At Target, this bronzer is $4.49!

Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso

I’ve seen multiple makeup YouTubers claim that this blush is as good as a high-end blush, and I definitely agree with them. The color in this blush is very concentrated, and it does illuminate the skin like the name suggests. When I wear this, I skip a highlighter altogether most of the time because it brightens the skin so well. At Target, this blush is $7.49.

Revlon Color Burst Balm Stain in Honey

OK, hands down this is my favorite lip product of all time. It’s super creamy and blends well on your lips but also lasts forever. Plus, this shade honey is particular is amazing because it manages to look natural and fantastic on every girl I know who has it. The pencil is also very easy to apply to your lips. Currently this product is $6.19 at Target.

Rimmel Provocalips Kiss Proof Lip Color

I received this lip product for free from Her Campus, and ever since I got it, I have not stopped raving about it. This is a two-part product with a lip stain color on one end and lip gloss on the other. I have found that this color lasts more than 16 hours like it claims, and it looks just as good as when you applied it. I have it in the shade wish upon a berry which is a dark natural shade. At Target, this lip product is $5.29!

Photo Credit:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt