Style > Beauty

K-Beauty Products to Help You Get Through Finals’ Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

Finals are upon us- all hell starts breaking loose. We pull all-nighters, we sacrifice our nutrition, and we overload on caffeine just to get through the day. This time of the year isn’t something that is foreign to us; it isn’t even something that we aren’t used to. But no matter how prepared or organized you are, it doesn’t seem to be enough to get you through to finish all of your projects, presentations, and papers that are due the week before finals begin, let alone studying for the actual final itself.

With all the change and temporary damage we do to our bodies during finals, we start to see that our skin becomes affected with visible signs of bags under our eyes, as well as blemishes. We notice our skin is dry and we just need to find quick ways to look presentable and like we are holding it together.

I want to share with you a few of my favorite K-Beauty products that are simple, fun, and take minimal time to use; they will help with making it through finals’ week.

Neogen Dermalogy– Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser 

$19

This face wash is one of my absolute favorites; it leaves my face feeling clean but never too dry. The green tea extract hydrates and brightens my skin. In the few months that I have been using this, I have noticed my skin have more of an even texture and my pores to be cleansed thoroughly, helping minimize the appearance of my pores.

*This product is for all skin types and it provides a solution for:

-Pores

-Dullness and uneven texture

-Dryness

Caolion- Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo 

$30

I have large pores that are clearly visible. They aren’t extremely large, but I don’t have soft poreless skin like many of my friends. I had severe acne as a kid and as a result, dirt has always been a problem for my face. Needless to say, I have tried many pore solutions and masks, and this set is by far my favorite.

It has made my pores cleaner and more manageable. It also exfoliates my skin just enough to not make it oversensitive. This is key for me, as my skin quickly can dry out and start to peel.

*This product is formulated without:

-parabens

-sulfates

-phthalates

Dr. Jart+- Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask 

$7.50

This mask is a quick solution to hydrating your face again. It is imperative that we drink a lot of water throughout the day, but it is something we can easily forget to do. This mask is an effortless way to rehydrate.This mask is my favorite to put on before bed, and it is easy to still get work done with it on. It is an excellent way to feel like you are having a spa experience without ever having to step out of your dorm or apartment.

*This product is formulated without:

-parabens

-sulfates

-phthalates