books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

HC Spring Break Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

Spring break has come and gone, and our survival kits made it so much more enjoyable. Here’s a glimpse of a few of the things we got in the mail. These are products that we’ve tested out, so that you don’t have to! They are fun and great, and we 10/10 recommend! 

1. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution: This lipstick is actually pretty revolutionary. It comes in beautiful colors and is soft and semi-creamy in the best way. It feels great when applied, but also leaves you with that matte look you were trying to achieve. 

2. Erin Condren Planners: These planners come in beautiful patterns, and they will be super helpful when scheduling all of your activities and homework assignments for the semester. This is something every college girl should have! 

3. ActuallySheCan: This organization is striving to help women work hard and stay ahead. Through inspirational posts, and even a new mentorship program, this website inspires women to go for their dreams because, actually, she can.   

Paola Ramos

Pepperdine

I'm a Pepperdine University senior from Texas. I'm a Leo, a total dog lover, and an avid reader. Spanish is my first language, so I am bilingual and working on being trilingual (I just need to turn my conversational French into fluent French). I love to write; it's a way of life!