The College Girl’s Holiday Gift Guide for Every Kind of Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

The Girl Boss

Always going, always hustling, and always making the most of their day, so give them a hand. A #girlboss will always appreciate a gift that helps them handle their busy day whether it’s a killer travel mug so they can get their caffeine fix to go or a to go bag so they can rock it from the gym straight to the office.

DELUXE HOT STUFF THERMAL MUG – BUT FIRST COFFEE – METALLIC GOLD

HOT STUFF THERMAL MUG – BEVERLY STRIPE

Women’s Quilted Nylon Duffel – Mossimo Supply Co.™ Olive

The Wandering Spirit

A wandering spirit never stays anywhere for long. Their eye is already on their next destination. So don’t get them something that will weigh them down, get them a gift that will help them on their adventure.

Brixton Field Hat

Brixton Wesley Fedora

Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Camera

The Book Lover

Every book lover has their ritual for reading, but almost every book lover, and really every person, can’t help but love the feeling of being wrapped up in a little cocoon tucked away and engrossed in their little world of ink. Get your book lover a gift that takes them further into their fictional world. 

Mini Wild Flowers Candle

Holiday Artist Print Tin Candle

Amped Fleece Throw Blanket

The Beauty Queen

We all know a beauty queen, and they are your go-to with any and all beauty questions. Treat these glamour queens this Christmas with gifts that pamper them and make them feel like the queens they are.

Make P:rem® Blending Me. Nourishing Oil Mask

Caolion Pore Tightening Day and Night Glowing Duo

Elizabeth And James Find Your Nirvana Eau De Parfum Gift Set

Derek Lam 10 Crosby Fragrance Discovery Set

The Fashionista

Neck scarves have always and always will be a classic piece of fashion that adds a pop to every outfit. And if you want to add a little something to your gift, get your fashionista friend some staples for their wardrobes.

slim silk scarf in seattle floral

Silky Wrap Neck Tie Scarf

Out From Under Sasha Sweater Bodysuit

Lace Bodysuit

Melissa Locke

Pepperdine '21

This is my senior year of college and I'm a Public Relations major with a Creative Writing outside concentration. I was born and raised in So-Cal and love it so much I couldn't go too far. As much as South California is my home, I adore traveling and learning about other cultures. A Disney fan to the core you can find me watching any of their movies, or breaking my bank account at Disneyland, and if not I'll probably be reading, writing, or enjoying the Malibu climate.