5 Brands of Shampoos and Conditioners You Will Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

I know this may sound creepy, but have you ever had a person sit next to you who just smelled really nice? To be honest, who doesn’t want to smell nice? However, it is difficult to find shampoos and conditioners that both smells good and also does the job. Here are some brands and scents of shampoos and conditioners that I think makes your hair smell nice and look silky.

1. Ogx sea mineral moisture

This shampoo and conditioner comes in a unique bottle that different from other brands. This certain scent is just one of many to choose from, but I really like this one because it’s extremely hydrating, which leaves your hair silky smooth. I usually get mine from Target, but I’m sure many other stores have it too.

2. Kirkland moisture

This shampoo and conditioner smells extremely good, and it is one of those shampoos and conditioners that can be considered to have a strong scent. You can find this brand at Costco, so they are fairly large in quantity, but trust me, you’ll love it!

3. Aussie moist

This is another brand of shampoo and conditioner that I highly recommend because it keeps your hair nice and smooth.

4. Pantene

This may be a common brand but it is also my go-to brand too.

5. Dove Daily Moisture

This is another common brand, but I feel like this specific one is my favorite out of all the other scents that Dove has to offer.

So if you are running low on your current shampoo and conditioner, try something new and gives these a try. Maybe you’ll find your new favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner!