4 Types of Shoes that are Both Comfy and Trendy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

Looking for shoes that would go with your everyday outfit? Here are some suggestions that just might be the answer to your search. You can wear these shoes with jeans, leggings, shorts, skirts, almost anything. They can also be worn with dresses, if you are looking for a more casual look!

1. Fuzzy Slide Sandals

These super cute sandals come in all kinds of color and designs, but what distinguishes them from other sandals is their special feature of fuzzy fur. Normally, we think that sandals are mostly worn in summer, but with these, you can wear them all season long. The fuzziness of this sandal gives it a wintery feel to it.

2. Slip on Vans

These shoes are comfy and easy to put on! If you have never been the biggest fans of shoelaces, then these are the perfect shoes for you. You can also wear them with socks of all different lengths. If you’re scared that you’re going to match with everyone in your class, don’t worry because these shoes come in so many different colors and designs.

3. Adidas Superstars

I don’t know if it is the shape of the shoe or the stripes on the sides, but these shoes are extremely flattering. These shoes also come in many different colors, but one thing that stays the same are its stripes. It’s amazing to see what colors and designs can be put onto these stripes, but if you are thinking that stripes aren’t your thing then you can get the ones that are fully black or white; the stripes are still there, but they blend in with the shoe, camouflaging them.

4. Running shoes

You are probably thinking, “how are running shoes fashionable?” Throughout the years, I have noticed an increase of people who wear running shoes on an everyday basis and not just for exercise. The truth is that certain types of running shoes actually go really well with all types of everyday outfits. The most popular brands with cute running shoes are probably Nike and Adidas. A plus for running shoes is that they normally have heels that are higher than normal shoes, which then gives off the effect of having longer legs. There are also a bountiful of designs that are available for you to choose from, so you’ll be sure to find something that will catch your eye.

SaveSave

SaveSave