What’s on My Bookshelf?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Image by Unsplash

A List of Cages by Robin Roe

Why: It sounds interesting. It’s about a boy who is working for the school psychologist. He finds his foster brother who he hasn’t seen in years and they reconnect. I’m thinking that I found this book from a book blogger on Twitter.

Beast by Brie Spangler

Probably also found out about this book on Twitter. It’s about a boy who has an accident and winds up in a self-harmer support group. Apparently, according to the jacket cover, he also meets a girl. It sounds like a typical guy meets girl book, but it should be interesting.

Megan Antosy is a junior at Penn State Berks double majoring in Business with an option in Marketing and Management, and Professional writing. She also has minors in Entrepreneurship and Women's Studies. When she isn't busy writing or editing articles for HC, you can find her on the beach, reading a book, taking a nap, or drinking tea. She is also Co-CC.